Welcome to Words With Friends Cheat – the fastest, most complete Words With Friends help site on the net. We are the best free resource to generate words from your rack letters. Sort results by word, length and point value. Advance search capabilities allow you to search with prefix and suffix to play off of letters and words that are already on the board. You can search using blank tiles, also. We also offer advice, tips and strategies on how to improve your vocabulary, gameplay and overall point totals. Using Words With Friends Cheat can make you a better player and make playing games more fun for you and your opponent.
- Select which dictionary you would like to use. There are slight differences between Words With Friends and Scrabble.
- Type in each tile you currently have indoor rack, into the field that says “Rack”
- If you are simply looking for good root words to play, click on search.
- The generator will give you the list of results based on the number of tiles each word occupies, as well as the projected average point totals for each word.
- If there are two tiles on the board (ie. RE) and there happens to be room to play a word after it, type in RE with the other tiles in your rack, as well as RE in the “Prefix” field. This will sort the possible words you can play with “RE” at the beginning of the word. If there were room in front of the word, you would do the same thing, only in the “Suffix” field.